Safety remains our top priority at Sisters Park & Recreation District!
Sisters Park & Recreation District has been working hard behind the scenes with safety as our top concern. As COVID guidelines continue to evolve, staff are working hard to stay on top of the latest changes.
Below is the most updated district information as of July 28, 2021.
How we’re keeping our community safe
- Groups remain small.
- Increased sanitation practices and safety protocols.
- Low contact check-in process.
- Daily contact and attendance logs for participants and staff.
- Screenings for symptoms of illness, including daily health checks.
…in our facilities
- Sign-in procedures for all patrons.
- Posted COVID screening expectations.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Additional hand sanitization stations throughout the faciliy.
How we’re keeping our staff safe
Safety protocol training
All employees attend comprehensive safety protocol training to understand current safety guidelines and updated procedures.
Protective face coverings
While currently face coverings are not required, we encourage staff who want to continue to wear face coverings to do so. We have free face coverings for staff and patrons available by request.
Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
All locations are following enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols that include cleaning commonly used areas and wiping down equipment and high touch surfaces more frequently.
Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Sisters Park & Recreation District created new plans and policies to help guide protective actions against COVID-19 which will address infection prevention and response measures to ensure the safety of our staff.