Crest The Cascades
Crest The Cascades
Established as the Ride for Two Rivers almost a decade ago, Crest the Cascades Ride is now named in memory of Bjarne Holm, one of our dedicated race volunteers who passed away after serving our community for many years. This ride offers some of the most spectacular scenery in central Oregon. This ride is a can’t miss event for die hard cyclists all the way through those who borrowed their friends bike and just want a nice day out. The opportunity to ride on an Oregon Scenic Bikeway (McKenzie Pass Scenic Bikeway), on a closed highway through lava flows that are thousands of years old makes this event one of a kind.
Pre-Party: Mix and Mingle at Blazin Saddles Friday, June 14th from 4 to 7 pm with beer, wine and appetizers.
The Crest the Cascades Ride will be Saturday, June 15, 2019.
Start time: 9 am
End Time: All ride support will end at 3:00 PM. We strongly advise all riders to ride within their limits and be finished by 3:00 PM.
Post Ride: Post ride food and music will start at 12 pm at EuroSports.
Location: The ride will start and end at Village Green Park.
More details available at: www.crestthecascades.org.
Registration is available here.
- Crest The Cascades on June 15, 2019 9:00 am
- Great Northwest Running Camp on June 23, 2019 8:00 am
- Glory Daze Car Show on July 20, 2019 10:00 am
- Hawaiian Luau on August 8, 2019 5:30 pm
- Sisters Homebrew Festival on August 24, 2019 12:00 pm
- Fall Community Cleanup on September 28, 2019 8:00 am
- Senior Health Fair on October 18, 2019 12:00 pm
- Happy Girls Run on November 2, 2019
- Sisters Shootout 1 on January 18, 2020
- Sisters Shootout 2 on February 15, 2020
- Earth Day Community Cleanup on April 18, 2020 8:00 am
- Sisters Annual Lacrosse Invitational (SALI) on May 2, 2020 12:00 am
- Summer Kickoff on May 21, 2020 3:00 pm
- Senior Fitness Games on June 6, 2020