Updated as of 3 pm., December 3, 2020:
Due to the current county risk ranking, the following programs are closed until state guidelines permit reopening:
- All indoor athletic and recreational youth programs including laser tag, martial arts, and cooking
- All indoor recreational adult activities including western line dancing, SAGE Room use, indoor pickleball, and group exercise
Our facilities will remain closed to the public. Only approved program attendees will be allowed to access facilities upon passing a COVID health screening.
SPRD parks will open. Users are strongly encouraged to wear face-covering at all times, maintain 6 ft. distancing, and sanitize hands often. Be sure to keep the group size small, with gatherings of no more than 6 people from no more than 2 households.
Under current guidelines, our preschool, Camp SPRD, and outdoor programs are allowed to remain open.
Contact customer service:
Should you need to contact the SPRD, we will be available Mon-Fri from 10 am – 3 pm at:
email: | phone: (541) 549-2091
Please allow two business days for a response due to limited staff.
COVID-19 information resources:
· The Central Oregon Emergency Information Network’s website, www.coemergencyinfo.blogspot.com provides a collective resource for up-to-date information.
· Daily situation updates are available via email at http://bit.ly/COVID19UPDATES.
The Center for Disease Control recommends the following to best position yourselves during this viral episode:
· Frequent hand washing and covering coughs and sneezes.
· Avoiding touching mouth, nose or eyes.
· Stay home when you feel sick, especially if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
· If you feel sick, call ahead to your healthcare provider to discuss whether you need to be seen and follow their advice to avoid public spaces.
· Follow the guidance of local public health officials as they revise best practices for individual health care.