Crest the Cascades- Bjarne Holm Commemorative Ride
June 19, 2021 | $65/adult | $45/youth (18 and younger)
Crest the Cascades is back for 2021! While our ride might look a little different than before, riders can still expect the same wonderful ride with spectacular views.
General ride information:
- The ride will start and finish at Sisters Park & Recreation District’s Coffield Center.
- Riders can choose to go to the summit or all the way to Camp Yale. There will be two aid stations along the way where riders can refill water bottles, enjoy tasty treats and have access to bike repair tools if needed.
- Round trip distances:
- Dee Wright Observatory: 26.4 miles
- East-Gate: 49.4 miles
- Camp Yale: 72 miles
- Bikers will use the McKenzie Scenic Bikeway (Hwy 242) which will be closed to motorists for 18 miles starting at the east gate.
- Peddle-assist e-bikes are welcome to participate.
- 8-9 a.m. at the Coffield Center
- Riders can pick up their ride packet, and enjoy coffee and morning treats before taking off at 9 a.m.
- 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Riders will enjoy a leisurely ride and take in all the amazing views. Aid stations will be staff until 2 p.m.
- All riders will get a “Taste of Sisters” voucher to use at participating restaurants in Sisters. Walk, bike, or ride downtown and enjoy our amazing town.
Keep an eye on our website for updated event details.