Crest the Cascades- Cancelled
June 18, 2022 | $75/adult | $50/youth (18 and younger)
Join us once again for Crest the Cascades! This beautiful ride is perfect for any cyclist who wants to test their endurance while enjoying spectacular views.
General ride information:
- The ride will start and finish at Sisters Park & Recreation District’s Coffield Center.
- Riders can choose to go to the summit or all the way to Camp Yale. There will be three aid stations along the way where riders can refill water bottles, enjoy tasty treats and have access to bike repair tools if needed.
- Round trip distances:
- Dee Wright Observatory: 26.4 miles
- West-Gate: 49.4 miles
- Camp Yale: 72 miles
- Bikers will use the McKenzie Scenic Bikeway (Hwy 242) which will be closed to motorists for 18 miles starting at the east gate.
- Peddle-assist e-bikes are welcome to participate.
7-8 a.m. at the Coffield Center
- Riders can pick up their ride packet, and enjoy coffee and morning treats before taking off at 9 a.m.
8 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Riders will enjoy a leisurely ride and take in all the fantastic views. Aid stations will be staffed until 1 p.m.
Join other riders at Euro-Sports for a post-ride celebration. Riders will receive a token for a free beverage thanks to Euro-Sports!